A course designed for flair novices and flair bartenders alike. Take this unique flair bartending course and amaze customers with your new skills.
Learn over 70 working flair moves in just two days.
Learn valuable flair skills that you can’t learn anywhere else.
Become a more confident and skillful flair bartender in just two days
You’ll learn industry techniques about how to interact with your guests whilst utilising flair skills. These skills will help to increase your tips because they will improve the guest’s overall experience.
These tricks will make your day-to-day work more entertaining as you’ll be able to flair with items that you use to craft every drink. You’ll master an array of fantastic flair tricks using napkins, glasses, ice, garnishes, and multiple bottles.
During this flair training course you’ll only learn tricks that are useful whilst making cocktails behind the bar. These moves will not only help you maintain the speed of your service but will actually increase the quality of your overall service.
This flair bartending course will teach you how to simultaneously build drinks whilst demonstrating an array of fantastic flair skills including napkin, glass, ice, garnish and multiple bottle tricks. Moreover, you’ll learn approximately 10 different flashy pours which will add extra style and showmanship to your drink making process. The best thing is that these moves are easy to learn and easy to implement straight after your flair training.
Course Content Overview
- 4 variations of napkin spins
- 4 variations of muddler flair moves
- 5 bar spoon moves
- 4 variations of garnish tricks
- 3 variations of Red Bull tricks
- Basic multi-pours – learn how to pour up to 10 shots at a time
- Basic Martini glass trick
- 5 variations of beer bottle opening tricks
- 3 variations of straw spin
- 3 variations of tin pass
- 2 variations of tin basic roll
- 3 variations of tin and cheater tin combo
- Tin and ice scoop combo
- Tin strainer combo
- Tin from behind the back
2 variations of basic throws
- 1 bottle half spin and grip change
- 1 bottle slide behind the back
- 5 variations of 1 bottle balance move
- Throw from one hand to another in front
- 2 variations of bottle snatch
- 2 store n pour grip change around the head
- Bottle and tin swipe through
- Pour and swipe through
- 2 variations of 2 shakers and 1 bottle roll and pour
- Cross hands smooth pour
- Pour on top of the bar and cut
- 3 variations of the 1 bottle finger twist and pour
- Throw and catch into pour
- Jigger and bottle roll
- 1 bottle roll and pour
- Bottle and tin twist and pour in one hand
Learning at the world’s largest bartender school
Course content that has been continually developed since 1999 by award-winning bartenders.
Learn in our state-of-the-art training centres
Our trainers have been through the EBS Instructor Academy
Relax, We’ve Got You Covered
Yes! You can choose to stay at EBS accommodation. Most of our students stay with us as it's the best way to socialise during the course.
Check out the school pages to find out more about individual accommodation.
No, students from all over the world attend our courses; therefore, you need to make your own way to the school.
Our course advisers can help you find the cheapest way to your chosen destination.